How to Pour Wine:
- Peel away foil.
- Wipe bottle neck (mostly because it looks good).
- Leave the wine glass on the table, and pour using either your right hand or both hands with the wine label clearly visible during the pour.
- Twist the bottle towards the end of the pour to keep wine from dripping (wipe any drips you miss).
- (Optional) Fold a wine bottle napkin like this.
- When opening wine for a guest, whenever possible you should present and pour the wine from the guests right hand side.
- When you open a bottle of wine for a guest at a table, after they have tasted and approved the wine, you pour for the other guests moving around the table clockwise.
- Keep the “fall” between the opening of the bottle and the bottom of the glass between 6-10 inches, allowing the wine to aerate on the way down).